Friday, December 29, 2006

Hello people!
Its been 4 days since I've updated.
Blogger has been super laggy.
Had to wait for hours before the page is being loaded!
Internet's been down & I've been "grounded".
Oh wells.

Photos on Wednesday!
Went shopping at Centre Point & the shopping centre beside CP.
Bought 1 skirt & 2 tops.
Ha ha.

My lil chair :)

Went to a shop for dinner.
Which sells yong tau foo.
Many actors & actresses went there to flim before.

Choosing the food.

I like the white stuff :)

O_O

Sambal kang kong.

Yong tau foo.

Mongolian chicken. (Very hot!)

Salad fried prawns.

Busy eating.

My dad & my brother.

Yeah we cleaned up everything! :D

Rub your tummy!

Went to school yesterday.
Meeting's only applicable for the Sec 3s.
Before that,
happy belated birthday Shih han!

Went to West Mall early in the morning,
to celebrate Sh's birthday. (Its a surprise)
Later Clara & the guys came with the cake.
Went to Mac, lighted up the candles.
Clara & I each held onto one side of the cake & brought it up.
Yeah, Linda couldnt stop laughing :D
Sang a birthday song, he blew out the candles.
Ate the cake, played it with XD
After that, went off to school.
Thank you Adeline for the toblerone!!

While we're designing our banner for the cca open house,
Clement & his friend asked us if we knew Mac's delivery number.
Yeah, he ordered for us too.
Walked around & explored the school after that.
Went off & to find 4/6.
Guess what?
Its on the 3rd floor, first class from the corridor & beside 3/9.
Ha ha.

After eating, went & paint our banner.

My hand is pink & sliver! :D

Nice right!

Persuaded mummy to allow us to let us watch the 9:15pm Death Note 2 show at JEC.
After much sarcrifices made,
she agreed! :D :D
Bought the tickets, went to Mac for ice-cream.
Hah.

Stop smsing please :)

At 9:10pm, went to Death Note 2! Yeah :D
While waiting for the show to begin,
I saw a familiar face, when I was about to call the name out,
I saw Quanyuan! Lol xD
Seriously, I hid my face.
Then my sister went to call out his name :/

The show's 2 hours & 20 minutes long.
But its seriously worth watching!
L's super hilarious with his mask on.
& Light's so shuai!
But he died when his God Of Death wrote down his face >:(

Alrighty, shall blog till here.
Maybe I'll change my layout, (soon)
Goodbye world :D

No comments: